Susan E. Good has extensive experience handling complex divorce matters and concentrates her practice exclusively in the area of family law. She represents individuals going through all phases of divorce, custody, and support. Susan also represents clients who need pre-nuptial agreements and she handles private adoption matters.
In addition to her extensive litigation experience, Susan is a trained family law mediator and practices Collaborative Law. Mediation and Collaborative Law are alternative dispute resolution options for those going through a family law matter. These alternative methods allow clients to avoid the traditional adversarial legal process and resolve their divorce-related issues by privately negotiating mutually acceptable settlements.
Susan believes the law can be a great tool even in emotional situations and she values bringing comfort and resolution to her clients in those situations. While she believes strongly in the less adversarial, collaborative approach to applying the law, Susan will zealously advocate in court on behalf of her clients to get the best result.
Susan is affiliated in the following community and professional associations:
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Family Law Section, Council Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Collaborative Law Committee, Member
- Dauphin County Bar Association, Member
- Dauphin County Bar Association, Family Law Section, 2016 Chair
- Honorable William W. Lipsitt Inn of Court, Membership Co-Chair
- Cumberland County Bar Association, Member
- Cumberland County Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- The Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, Hearing Committee Member 2006-2009
- Collaborative Professionals of Central Pennsylvania, Past Co-President
- Collaborative Professionals of Central Pennsylvania, Past Treasurer
- Dauphin County Lipsitt Inn of Courts, Member / Barrister
Susan has also been professional recognized from the following:
- Best Lawyers in America, 2020 - present
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers, 2010 – present
- Harrisburg Magazine’s Local Legal Leaders – Family Law, 2015-2016
- Susquehanna Style’s Select Lawyers – Family, Custody and Divorce Law, 2015-2016