Edmund G. Myers is a well-represented estate planning, estate administration professional and corporate attorney.
Mr. Myers is licensed to practice in:
- All Pennsylvania Courts
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court – Middle and Eastern Districts of Pennsylvania
Mr. Myers has been recognized as a Best Lawyer in America and is a member of the Pennsylvania and Cumberland County Bar Associations.
Mr. Myers is vested in the community and holds or has held these posts:
- President, Rotary Club West Shore
- Director, Legal Services, Inc.
- Asset Development Committee, Foundation for Enhancing Communities
- President, Cumberland County Bar Association
- Elder and Clerk of session of his Church
- Board of Governors, West Shore Country Club