Wade D. Manley represents and advises clients in complex litigation matters, including Insurance, Trucking, Business, Commercial and Appellate Disputes. Mr. Manley liability claim practice involves representation of individual litigants, commercial entities, insureds and self-insureds in the areas of trucking and transportation, auto liability, homeowners’ liability, property damage, product liability, construction liability and subrogation.
Mr. Manley’s commercial civil practice encompasses litigation representing corporations, LLCs, LLPs and other business owners/operators in broad scope of litigation issues involving contract, transaction, employment and liability matters.
Mr. Manley has successfully tried matters before juries and arbitration panels in the Courts of Common Pleas throughout Pennsylvania as well as the United States District Court for the Middle and Eastern Districts of Pennsylvania.
Mr. Manley is a member of Johnson Duffie’s Management Committee and the Firm’s Civil Litigation, Insurance Defense and Transportation Practice Classes. Mr. Manley represents clients in all Pennsylvania Federal District Courts, Pennsylvania trial, appellate and administrative courts. A member of the Trucking Industry Defense Association (TIDA), Mr. Manley formerly served as a member of TIDA’s Young Professionals Committee.
Mr. Manley is licensed to practice in:
- All Pennsylvania Courts
- U.S. District Court – Middle, Eastern, and Western Districts of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
Mr. Manley has consistently been identified by colleagues and peers in the legal community for his proficiency. Mr. Manley has been named as a Best Lawyer in America annually since 2018. In 2022 Mr. Manley was named Lawyer of the Year in the Harrisburg, PA area by the Best Lawyers publication for representation of Defendants in personal injury matters.
Additionally, since 2008, Mr. Manley has been consistently selected as either a Rising Star or Super Lawyer in the Transportation practice area in the annual Pennsylvania edition of Super Lawyers. Mr. Manley is affiliated with the following professional associations:
- Trucking Industry Defense Association (TIDA)
- Former Member of Young Professionals Committee
- Pennsylvania Motor Trucking Association (PMTA)
- Capital Area Insurance Professionals (CAIP)
- Pennsylvania Association of Mutual Insurance Companies (PAMIC)
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Defense Institute
- Cumberland County Bar Association
- Dauphin County Bar Association
- West Shore Chamber of Commerce